Sunday, February 21, 2010

musics

so i left my guitar at home while i was attending school for the past month. worst mistake ever. i was like a writer without a pen and paper, a surfer without waves, or a life without jesus chirst. i mostly play bass now but i grew up playing the guitar and living without it was just too hard. its brings me sanity whenever i pick it up ans strum a few of my favorite chords.

good news. i am going to get it back today! yay! i cannot wait to play what has been in my mind for the last month. much has been swirling around in the catacombs of my brain, longing to come out and grace the ears of "the sweet layer."

school is already kicking my white booty. i have grown tired of hw, reading, or studying. week four begins tomorrow. wah wah.

girlfriennn in twelve dayzzzz. see you soon fartbreath!

No comments: