Wednesday, February 3, 2010

facebook vs. twitter

first it was melodramatic
then blogger
then myspace
then facebook

the only reason all of those were so much fun and resourceful was because at one point everyone had one. there really is nothing too special about facebook. no one reinvented the wheel with designing it. it is useful because 95% of my friends have one. myspace could have still been awesome but it quickly became too creepy and is now only used to follow my favorite bands.

the future is now twitter. people are still hating on this program because they are too scared to fully take the plunge into something new. trust me, it is worth it. i thoroughly enjoy it. the only reason it is not as cool as facebook is because only about 15% of my friends use it. that is not nearly enough people saying awesome statements in less than 140 characters to keep me around for the long haul. yes, t swift, hayley, and chadball will entertain me for now but my friends, you have to step up. join twitter. say funny things. say srs things. follow me, and i you. and together we shall take over.

http://twitter.com/jaxonadams


i leave you with a haiku that i just wrote in one minute, because they are fun and i do not have to show off my poor rhyming skillz.

facebook is the past
twitter is now the future
and you smell like cheese

No comments: