Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sing, But Keep Going

just finished my first semester of college. 1 down 7 more to go, or at least i hope so. a lot of things i experienced reminded me of high school, however other things showed me how much different it is living away from home. once again i have another chapter under my belt and i dont regret anything. sure, better decisions could have been made along the way (i.e. better study methods, better ways to prioritize my time), but overall i have learned so much and even though i have only been home for two nights i cant wait to do better in those areas next semester. BUT...in the mean time the next six weeks are going to be filled with fellowship, freedom, and fun. i cant wait go up to the mountains with my buds from home. i missed them so much over the last 4 months. you guys are so steezy. you know who you are. nobody ever asks me why i have so many bracelets on my wrists, and the truth is that each one represents a different friend from back home. even though i dont physically see you guys everyday, i see my bracelets and say a prayer for each one of you keep on keepin' on. never lose sight of the goal. God has given each of you specific talents, therefore use them to bring Him glory.

dont think i for a minute that i forgot my friends back at school. i have learned so much from you guys this semester. the first month of school was one of the hardest times in my life. each of you reached out a hand to pull me up in one way or another. im really going to miss all of you. again, you know who you are. see you soon, hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so so happy you have a blog now jaxie boy. You are for sure a link on my page. We all will miss you too, these next few weeks. And you should know that i have already learned a lot from you... you tend to open peoples eyes to new things that they didnt realize was right in front of them. you are such a bizzer haha. a steezbizza. anyways. keep up the good work dawger and see you on video chea chea chea cheee-at!!

Anonymous said...

what is steezy?


call me fool, i miss your face