Friday, December 21, 2007

Keep It Like A Secret

i am beginning to hate holidays more and more as the years go on. my parents always expect me to dress nice. you might be thinking that that shouldnt be too much to ask, BUT considering i dont own any shoes that dont have holes or stains on them, i wear only two different jeans, and i feel naked without a hoodie on...this might be tough. my first semester of college turned me into a dirty person. i wear clothes more than twice without washing them, socks dont seem to matter anymore, and my hair was washed about 3 times last semester. i kinda like this transformation actually. it means ive been spending a lot of time around a dear friend named carter williams. miss you right now buddy, but i know you wouldnt want to be anywhere else in the world than with your best friends in kansas for break.

my blog titles are some of my favorite albums of all time in case you were wondering. hopefully you like them, hopefully you hate them, hopefully i'll ride my bike across the country someday with the girl of my dreams, hopefully i never stop believing in neverland...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about... you have your nice vans!

i read the titles of your posts and thought "hmmm, those are either song lyrics or albums" i guess i know you better than i thought.

Beans Wikfors said...

you have made me very happy since the day i met you. living like a dirty free lovin hobo hippy is the only way to truly live and im glad we could share in that aspect of life together. i hate showers, i hate clean shoes, i hate nice hair, i hate washing my clothes. the end. you're rad.