Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lifted or The Story is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground

i honestly dont know what to write about anymore. ive been trying for the past two weeks, but nothing has come to me. so i guess im going to write about how much i hate writing. i know that youre probably saying that this is quite ironic that im writing about hating writing, but just bare with me.

so during high school i had to take 4 years of both math and english. math was always a piece of cake for me, but english is another story. each teacher in high school taught me different ways to write essays and none of them really stuck with me. now that im in college and i have essays almost daily, life can become temporarily frustrating.

man this post is depressing...haha.

"Caked up and faked up, she's obsessed with the outside
Nothing earned, too afraid to fail, so she lead a hollow life void of insight
Loving what you see but hating what you think because between your mind and your body, There's a missing link that leaves you vulnerable, susceptible to pain
You're a garden of potential, submerged in the rain

True beauty can't be seen with the eyes

Armed with a mind
I'm going to strengthen my action with thought
Make use of the gift that I got and walk fearless because I'm armed with a mind
A weak offense when you step to this
Mind over matter is power over fists
I walk fearless because I'm armed with a mind" - Patrick Flynn

No comments: