Friday, January 11, 2008

Deja Entendu

im turning 19 in less than a month. 6 of my good friends also have birthdays in between now and then. so stoked for yall, but i bet we all wished we were turning 7, and that we going off to neverland after our parents tucked us in at night. anyways...back to the topic of birthdays. i know they are celebration of ones birth, but i think that is quite selfish. birthdays always come with selfish expectations like who got me presents, or who is actually going to say happy b day to me? that is simply ridiculous. lemme tell you what, how about on my birthday we all go to grocery stores and eat french bread for every meal, go on random adventures in between those meals, and then end the night with a glorious movie. oh wait...i do that everyday, and i cant wait to do it again.

"It's a revelation; a moment of clarity, and I am trapped inside this moment. Deadlines are left to die and I guess I am truly free. My brain was spent. I worried as I fell in knee deep where consequences and circumstances suffocated and I could barely breathe. And by all means, this rain should be bringing me down. Seattle is keeping me in tune with just right now and a song that tends to be so oddly timed. Outside the rain falls. The city is cold and miserable but I am not. All we are is all we've started. All could all be gone, so let's begin. I often wonder if I'll ever finish all that I have started, and the answer I have found is no. No, I will never finish all that I have started because life is about DOING the process and not the result. Life is about DOING whether you want to or not. My life: a constant work in progress and I wouldn't have it any other way." - SYG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Europe... and probably most everywhere else, You treat everyone else on your birthday.


I'm going to be twenty : (

Anonymous said...

does this blog mean you want a suprise party with lots of people looking/singing/touching you?!!

Beans Wikfors said...

I am 6 and one quotews. I tewn nine in a lot moh monts.

Angela said...

jacksonnn...

how are you? haha i saw you on shan's blog. so now we can be blog buds. ha. i hope your break is going well.