Monday, November 10, 2008

Advice From The Happy Hippopotamus

wow

its been a long long long time. i bet nobody even reads this anymore. and if you do then youve probably read my whole blog about 4 times through already. i apologize in advance for the next year of blogging to be just as boring as the last.

i am now going to list some things i enjoy and some things that bug me. none of this in any particular order.

likes:
music, art, the internet, bikes, books, sweatshirts, social justice, fruits and vegetables, nexus, inexpensive food, bracelets, tea, milkshakes, recycling, necessary holidays, rosaries, candles, super smash, the office, radiohead, hats, sewing, culture, halo, icons, and of course friends and family

dislikes: ignorance, plastic bottles, hate, alcohol, unnecessary holidays, and many more things that might hurt some peoples feelings.

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C. S. Lewis

No comments: